01 December 2009
No, Julie Andrews, no! You still have a career to lose!
I went to a movie a few days ago and saw a preview for a new Dwayne Johnson movie. Now, if "The Rock" doesn't strike fear into your heart, nothing will. A message to athletes: STAY IN SPORTS. DO NOT BECOME ACTORS. IT NEVER WORKS. Anyway, this upcoming piece of crap, titled Tooth Fairy chronicles the riveting tale of a professional hockey player (The Rock), nicknamed the "Tooth Fairy" because he often knocks out other players' teeth (do I smell foreshadowing?), who is sentenced by Julie Andrews to become an actual tooth fairy because he is labeled a "killer of childhood dreams" or whatever. I ask you: What in God's name could have possessed an accomplished actress like Julie Andrews to think that signing up for this movie was a good idea? And now a note to all actors: GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEADS. NO MOVIE THAT STARS THE ROCK IS GOING TO BE A SUCCESS. I mean, good Lord. I don't know. I had to say something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

wut
ReplyDeleteSentenced to be an actual Tooth Fairy? What in the hell...?